Packing a Surfboard for travel or Shipping.
You can never be to cautious on packing your board.
1. Shrink wrap & foam pipe insulation
2. Cut foam on one side, to split tube
3. Candy cane the rails with shrink wrap
4. Wrap nose and tail.
5. Cut bend relief’s in nose & tail pieces
6. Insert foam halves under wrap
7. Wrap tail & nose extra tight.
8. Board should be ready for box or bag
9. Make sure foam does not move while on its side.
Your board is now ready to slip into a surfboard travel bag or a surfboard box.
Hope this helps keep your board safe.